Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PIC










PIC is short for Pacific Islands Club. It is a resort on Saipan that has a waterpark. For those of you who know me well know that I love water parks and could spend everyday in one. Grant and I went to PIC for the day for the first time on Saturday. Our favorite part was the lazy river and we can not even count the times that we went around. I enjoyed the water slides even though they were pretty small and just being able to relax. To me it seems made more for kids than adults which was kind of a downer since there is not an "adult" pool or huge waterslides. We had a ton of fun tho and just spent the day talking, swimming, and hanging out. It was amazing to me and i said this to Grant that it is January and here we are swimming outside on a tropical island. Amazing! So here are a few pics from our date at PIC!

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! How much did it cost for the day? i'm loving your blog- it's looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PIC was 20 dollars a person for locals. It was worth it tho!

    ReplyDelete