Sunday, January 16, 2011

Girl Time!








This weekend I have had a lot of fun hanging out with my girls here in Saipan. On Saturday Amy and I made cards together. It is such a relaxing time, you get to make cute cards, and chatting with a friend is always nice.This time we made valentines day cards and birthday cards so I am set for the year on birthday cards! This is the 3rd time I have gone so I feel as though I am understanding everything more and am more confident in my work. When I got home I started to make my own cards and plan on making cards on my own!
Sunday was girls night. We started off with the boys at PIC and then everyone came to my house for a movie! We watched Leap Year, one of my favs. I love all of these girls dearly and they have made my stay in Saipan an awesome one!

1 comment:

  1. we love you too- and girls night is the BEST! ps thanks for not putting my awkward picture in your post! hahaha! love you kara jane

    ReplyDelete