Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Nights Also known as PLL Nights!

So starting back in the fall my girl friends and I started watching a show called Pretty Little Liars. It is a show based on a book series written by Sara Shepard. It is the story of four friends (Aria, Spencer, Hana, and Emily) who live in a small town in Pennslyvania whose world is turned upside down when their best friend Alison is murdered. The police do not know who did it and there is a lot of mystery surrounding the case. The other main character in the story is someone we did not know about until the Season two finale last week. This character is named "A." "A" is a person who is always around, who knows all of their secrets, and is sending them texts to make them do things.  Aria is my favorite character on the show because she is spunky and things for herself. PLL also has a lot of really cute clothes so we have learned a lot about fashion while watching the show. The girls also remind us of how fun it is to have close girl friends who can share secrets with each other. Yes it is teenage drama but it is a lot of fun to watch. The show is one of those shows that once you start you just want to keep watching because you never know what will happen next.
During a typical PLL night we start with eating Pizza Hut pizza, watch the episode of PLL, paint our nails, and then watch Vampire Diaries. PLL night stands for a lot of P's- Pizza, painting our nails, and  PLL.
 Season two is officially over and Season three starts in June so last Friday was the last PLL night of the year. Do not be worried, we started watching the show Vampire Diaries, which we call VD, so we will have VD nights for the rest of the year.
I know it may seem that we watch a lot of tv in Saipan which is the truth, there is not a whole lot to do at night, but it has been a fun bonding time to get to hang out every Friday with girls who are a lot of fun and easy to talk with. It is also something really fun to look forward to after a long week at school.
So I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Only two can keep a secret...

The first season of PLL.

Me, Rachel, Anna, and Becky at a PLL night.

We dressed up as the characters for Halloween!

Baby Caleb attended two of the evenings.

Loving PLL nights.

Caleb and I.

Rachel and I.

Amy and I.

Anna painting her nails.

Rachel and Anna drinking hot chocolate.

Becky and I having a dance party.

Our last PLL night together. Becky, Amy, Rachel, Alison, Anna, and I.

Our expressions after finding out who "A" is.

PLL is "A- Mazing"
Hope you enjoyed learning about what my friends and I have been up to on Friday nights! PLL nights is another memory I have loved while being in Saipan. Hopefully this may inspire you to have a girl tv night with your friends!
-Kara-

2 comments:

  1. What a fun group! (O: My girl friends and I used to get together for "Girls Nights" where we watched chick flicks, ate snacks and sat around in our pj's. Those are the times you'll cherish forever. (O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I couldn't go to every one, I'll never forget PLL nights. =) They were "A"-mazing! =)

    ReplyDelete