Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was Valentines Day and it could not have been more perfect! I had a great day at school, it truly is my favorite day of school, because I love to watch the kids pass out Valentines to each other and to share in all the excitement. After school was basketball practice which the girls were doing a good job of being aggressive. After practice Grant and I decided it would be fun to work out together and then go out to eat. (yes we did come back home to spruce up for the dinner) We went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner since it is a fun atmosphere with great food. The performer Jerry was singing and playing the guitar which was entertaining to watch! We had a great time during dinner and enjoyed sharing a shake. For Valentines I bought Grant a protein shaker bottle for his whey protein shakes and Grant surprised me with flowers. The roses are blue because blue is my favorite color. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves and cares for me every day of the year! I also thought a lot about God's great love on Valentines Day and how we can only love because He loved us first.

My V-Day Flowers!
Me holding the flowers from Grant!
Grant and I at the Hard Rock Cafe.



Jerry, singing and playing the guitar.

Grant's dinner.

The middle of the restaurant.
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
-Kara-

1 comment: