Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Surperb Saturday!








This Saturday was an amazing day! After a long week of teaching it was time to relax.
I started off the day with going to the local flea market with another teacher named Anna. The flea market is where locals can sell anything they like. You can find anything and everything there. I found a coin purse for myself and baby clothes for a friend who is expecting. The afternoon Rachel and Brian and Grant and I had a double date day at the beach. We went to Pau Pau Beach and we had not been there in awhile. We spent the afternoon chatting and taking in the sun. Grant and Brian went far out to the reef to go exploring. Grant saw an octopus and a ton of starfish in the water. Rachel and I were close to shore chatting but we did see shark fins go by.
Saturday night we had Amy and Matt and Rachel and Brian over to watch Eclipse. My friend Amy is on team Jacob and I am on Team Edward. We are still friends tho:) It was a a great end to a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment