Friday, May 11, 2012

Spirit Week at SCS

April 16-20th was Spirit Week at SCS. This was a fun week of dressing up and getting the kids excited about school spirit. The Friday before there was a skit of Superheros who have traits from the fruit of the spirit. It was a very funny chapel and it got the kids excited about the upcoming week.
Monday was Crazy Hat Day. Tuesday was Twin Day. Wednesday was Superhero Day. Thursday was Class Color Day(my class was blue) and Friday was Cultural Day. I really enjoyed Cultural Day since I was able to see my students dressed up as their culture. My classroom is a multi-cultural classroom. I have Chinese, Korean, local, Japanese, and American students. They had all of the kids stand up on the stage at chapel on Friday and it was so great to see an array of cultures that our school is made up of. My students enjoyed spirit week and it was fun seeing them getting excited about school spirit. I took a lot of pictures so I hope you enjoy the ones I picked to share:)
Crazy Hat Day!

Twin Day! I loved their outfits!

Twins!

Pink Girls!

Superhero Day! My co-workers and I.

My class of superheros!

One of my superhero students.

Mrs. Flores and I.

Our principal got into the spirit too!

Mr. Martin- one of our amazing teacher aides.

I was Butterfly Woman.

Class Color Day- Blue!!!!

Two of my former students. I love this picture because it shows the diversity of our school!

My class of the nations!

Island Girls!

One of my Korean students dressed in traditional wear.

My student and I.
10 more days of school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment