Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grant and Kara's Annual Halloween Party!

Hey Everyone,
Sorry it has been so long since I have written. I literally felt like October flew by. Monday Night was our Annual Halloween Party. The reason I call it our annual party is because Grant and I have had a Halloween Party ever since we have been married. Our first one was in Sioux Falls and the last two have been in Saipan.
For Halloween this year I dressed up as Aria Montgomery the character from the t.v. show Pretty Little Liars. My girl friends and I are obsessed with the show and watch it on a consistent basis. We thought it would be fun to dress up as the characters from the show. We had a ton of fun dressing up, putting on make up, and pretending to act like them.
We spent the night eating, hanging out, and watching a scary movie. We watched the movie The Orphan and man it was really scary:( I only watch scary movies one time a year..on Halloween. It was a wonderful night spent celebrating with friends!
Rachel, Me, Anna, and Becky dressed up as the girls from Pretty Little Liars. From the left: Alison, Aria, Spencer, and Hanna.

The next picture is the Mahi Mahi Fish that Grant bought straight off the boat and cooked up for dinner. He also cooked two tuna as well. Cooking fish is one of Grant's favorite things to do.
Here are some party pics:
Group Picture- minus Grant due to him taking the pic.
Showing off their costumes!
Kara dressed up as Aria.

The party underweigh.
Alison and Nate dressed up as Sandy and Danny from Grease.
The party people.

Spencer, Alison, Hanna, and Aria after putting on the mud.
Grant and I with our carved pumpkin!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Love,
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment