Saturday, September 10, 2011

Girl Spa Day!









On August 27th my girlfriends and I went to the Mandi Spa for a day of relaxation. The spa had a deal for locals where you can get their 90 dollar spa for 30 dollars which includes a day pass to the spa so we decided that we could not pass this deal up. It was so much fun to hang out and talk all day in the different pools they have. One of the best things about the spa is it is outdoors and has a great view of the ocean. It is so nice to sit in the hot pool and look at the waves crashing into the reef. They have 4 pools to sit in, a flower bath which has freshly picked plumeria flowers in it, a large lukewarm pool, a cold pool, and a hot pool. The massage was so called the Asian Blend and the 50 mins went by soo quickly. It felt great after teaching for a few weeks. I also loved that my friends from last year and this year could all hang out together and that we could all get to know each other more. I am so happy that I could spend the day with the girls and have fun talking all day! We are definitely going again when the deal happens

No comments:

Post a Comment