Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Happenings


I was thinking about how fast this year has gone by and how fast things have changed. I wanted to talk about what has been happening in the Fifield household and what thoughts are rushing through my mind right now. Spring Break is 2 days away and I feel like a kid at Christmas, I am just itching for a break. For Spring Break Grant and I are going to have a staycation in Saipan. We live in a vacation spot and want to take the opportunity to go to our favorite places during the week and have a relaxing time. Also we just went to Japan in December and want to wait awhile before we take another big trip. I am excited to go to on hikes, beaches, and spend lots of time with my husband. First of all I can not believe that it is March 22 and there is about 2 months left of school. This year has completely flown by and it is hard to separate what happened when because the weather in saipan is the same all year round. I have made some great friends, found a good church, and love the bible study we are in. As far as jobs go we are planning on staying another year we just are waiting for contracts. Now Grant and I are in the process of finding summer jobs and just have to send in our resumes into a place and just hope it all works out. I am not ready though for the year to be over. I genuinely love my kids at school and will miss seeing their faces everyday. I am working hard everyday to prepare them for second grade. I have a lot of special memories with them and enjoy the time i get to spend with them. But right now I am thinking about spring break and going to the beach with Grant!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your spring break! That sounds like an excellent way to spend your time!

    ReplyDelete