Friday, December 23, 2011

Sleepover at the Stable





My piggies on stage.
Students on Stage.
Me with my piggy ears on.


The Stage.
My kids performing!

On December 13th our elementary school put on their annual Christmas Program. This years' title was Sleepover at the Stable. It was about the night Jesus was born and what the animals thoughts were during that time. Each class was designated an animal to dress up as. My class was designated to be the pigs, so Grant helped me make the foam ears to glue to the headbands. The girls dressed in pink shirts and the boys dressed in brown shirts. I took so many pictures from the Program because my students were so cute!
My student Judy who is is moving to Korea in December.
Waiting in Line.
Waiting in Line.
One little piggy.
Looking Cute!
Getting Ready before the production.
One little piggy.
My class sang three songs in the program. Bethlehem Lullaby (with the whole elementary) Glory Be to God on High(with the 5th graders) and Wake Up (with the whole elemenatry). This program is the biggest event of the year and it was stressful teaching the kids the songs, making up the actions, and having them go to practice. It felt like a relief to have it all over with. The message of Christmas came across very well and the students even sang the song Wake Up one more time on their own (that was my favorite part of the program). The song Wake Up is about being ready for Christ to come to Earth! The students did very well and they really put their whole heart into it. I loved watching them sing, they really had a lot of fun up there. So all in all it was a great production and the message of Christ was presented!
The girl piggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment